Old November 8th 04, 04:34 PM
Bill Velek

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_xujdak

wrote:

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.
He�s a complete moron and so are most of you!

snip

Uhhhh ... I think you should be posting on the "wHinemaking" group; this
is for meadmaking. :P

Oh, I just realized that you cross-posted to metalworking, too. Thanks;
the excellent link from Roy to his wife's 'frugalmachinist' site has
rekindled my interest someday working with metal (also an outstanding
pond, Roy). Finally, I enjoyed Gunner's poem; Gunner, are you the same
guy I recall from years ago on misc.survivalism?

Cheers.

Bill Velek
--
NOTE: Messages from yahoo.com, hotmail.com, and gmail.com are filtered
unless cleared by me; past correspondents, posts thru yahoo-groups, and

Bill Velek
Near Little Rock, Ark.? Visit my son's
http://www.rocktowngrill.com