Old June 10th 10, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Making Hats

Good morning [here] probably different time on your side ::::
KYLOU
By the way i like your name , Could you tell me what it`s origin is ?

On Jun 10, 12:48*am, "kylou" wrote:
No, I'm definitely a lurker. *

Thank you that explains why i don` t remember your name ,
I have cross stitched, needlepointed,
crocheted and knitted in the past. *I'm currently on a knitting kick,

This reads nice .... what are you knitting ?
although I just ordered a cross stitch kit yesterday that I just had to
have. *I don't generally like kits but I couldn't find the pattern anywhere
else. *I lurk on the newsgroups mainly to get ideas for projects. *I also
enjoy seeing the "discussions" * 8-)

i do like discussions about Creative elements in our , different and
various projects.
I am at the time busy with 5 different art works and several craft
works
mirjam