Old December 10th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
pecan[_3_]

Default Toddler's pattern needed, can anyone help?

suzee wrote:
pecan wrote:
I've spent the entire day today searching for an interesting pattern
for a 2-year old boy, and haven't found anything that "speaks to me".
Does anyone have a pattern for me - preferably something with a cable
- aran - or at least something just plain interesting. I'm an
advanced knitter, btw. And I have two weeks to do something for
Christmas.

You might get some ideas at knittingpatterncentral.com or
dailyknitter.com but yes, look at stitch patterns and the raglan pattern
generator at knittingfool.com and see what you can come up with.

sue

Thanks, I found one at knittingpatterncentral.
One of the problems with designing my own is that I don't have access to
the child, but interesting site, at knittingfool!

Catherine