Old September 9th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default Red/white tea towels for applique...

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:26:49 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

There's a wonderful store in Munich with utterly gorgeous kitchen towels.
Looked at some the other day with a woven red border plus a border of
machine cross stitch. Didn't look at the price -want me to go back?
They don't have a website (probably a good thing). They do have many other
towels in many other designs!
Roberta in D

Oh, yes please! Come back and report as to prices and what I can
bribe you with.

-- Jo in Scotland