Old July 23rd 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Sans

Default doll house wood supply

Hello Jav,

By all means is your wood valuable! And to those of us who build our
miniature projects you are just the person we look for.

I volunteer teaching the making of dollhouse miniatures to a large
group of ladies in my town and have been fortunate to connect with a
local cabinet shop who gives us all the scrap wood we can use! The
scrap wood is beautiful! It's a shame they throw it away but I love
having access to the barrels for my group. I get 1/4 inch cabinet grade
plywood, mouldings, sticks, hardwood scraps, mdf, thick wood, thin
wood...any kind of wood!

The free wood enables me to cut the projects I design for my group and
save them money. Our group has even used the wood on dollhouses we
have given to local charitable organizations.

So Jav, why not ask at your local library or Chamber of Commerce if
there are any dollhouse miniature clubs or groups in the area. Give
them a call and you will be welcomed warmly for the free wood you have
to give them!!

Have a wonderful day!
Sans from Coastal Alabama