Old January 25th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What all do you do craftwise?

Jane wrote:
In fact, I actually went out and had fun with some friends
the night I was granted a divorce... it was like a heavy weight was
lifted from my shoulders.

I understand that feeling! What a poor judge of character I was.

BTW, 4 years ago I married a guy I had dated for 16 years. We both
had kids to raise and weren't optimistic about a blended family so we
waited until the 4 of them were on their own. Living with another
adult on an equal basis after all those years is one of the most
difficult things we have ever had to do.

When I married Keith, we both had 2 children, ranging in age from 10 to 14.
It was difficult, and even though the kids are now grown and gone, there are
still issues. However, we decided that we wanted to be together and went
ahead and did it. Selfish? Probably, but if we hadn't done it then, we never
would have.
I totally understand about the adjustment!

Higs,
Katherine