Old December 17th 03, 04:07 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Branch fringe! Of course, you just can't see it in the pic. I don't know why
your things aren't selling - it sure isn't due to lack of beauty and design!
--
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
"Kaytee" wrote in message
In article . net,
"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" writes:

) Looking at the pic I couldn't tell exactly
how you got the fringe through the shell so that the shell didn't slip

off -
or does it?

This is a half shell ("greenshell"), actually, not just a slice. The
fringe/tassel slips a bit, but pretty much holds the shell in place

because of
it's thickness-- I put some larger beads in the fringe, and did a few

branched
fringes just below where it comes through the crosspiece of shell. These

shells
were being sold as scarf slides.

Kaytee
"Simplexities" on