Old February 13th 04, 09:26 PM
Kerry Manly

"Julie" wrote in message
I have a nice over the shoulder ( with a strap ) type stash bag. It is

the
size of a _large_ purse. Holds most patterns, threads for my WIP, etc.
without a problem. The problem is now that I will need to replace it

soon.
any ideas for websites, that is ?

Julie

I have a briefcase from Lands end that I use. It is VERY sturdy. It zips
all the way down both sides. Inside is a full length pocket that I use for
my chart and then 3 smaller pockets that I put my scissors, magnetic strips,
pens, tissues, hand lotion, etc in. I can easily fit my 17" Q-snaps inside
along with my Z lap frame (folded up of course).

It comes with handles and a shoulder strap. I like it because it is solid
navy canvas. I really don't like the Vera Bradley type prints or anything
too flowery.

I got it as a gift from my old boss when I used to work. Here is the link if
you are interested.
http://www.landsend.com/cgi-bin/sear...archSubmit.y=0
At $49 it may be more than you want to spend but will probably last you a
lifetime.

Good Luck
Kerri
Stitching in sunny FL

WIP: Celtic Banner, Dimension Christmas stocking, Tudor Knot needlebook