Old August 28th 04, 01:32 PM
Marge Parker

Default Knitting Machine table

Jommy wrote in message ...
So how many of you like to use a table as opposed to just a stand on your
knitting machine?
Knitgal

I was lucky enough several years ago (approaching decades now, I
guess) to get an old KnitKing AM3 that came with the cabinet. It's
really nice since I can lower the machine into the body of the cabinet
and close the lid. That's where I keep my CompuKnit III. I've got a
fold-up table which is up most of the time with one of the other
machines. Also have the metal tilt-stand, but it's tucked away in a
closet.

Of the three, the cabinet is best and the table comes in second. As
for the stand, there's not enough space for me to lay stuff down
nearby. I would think if you had those shelves you can get for the
metal stands, you could have enough extra space. I'm changing yarns
back and forth all the time with knitweave and such so having as much
lay-down space as possible is a main consideration for me.

Marge in Reno
Selling Crafts? Free Classified Ads That Work!
http://www.usfreeads.com/12403_refer.html