Old February 6th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Default OT Can we have a roll call.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Barbara Forbes-Lyons here. Been posting on RCB since about 2000
(according to Google Groups).

Don't do much beading these days - but still love them. Working in
Polymer Clay, Metal Clay and Chain Maille as well as altered art/mixed
media.

Some pics at http://www.flickr.com/penguintrax

I can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.

My day job is in tech: web site hosting & design, documentation,
testing, etc.

Mama to the bright light of my life, Avner. Married to Jon, a guy that's
as handy as a pocket on a shirt (according to my friend Ellen).
Fur kids include the dawgs Bubba & Babes and a stuck-up cat, Scimitar.
My dear feline friend Ubu left us 3 years ago, come 2/21.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitu?

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Melinda, dropping by...
Probably been around as long as Barbara, maybe, but only recently
started making earrings, mostly, for myself, family and friends
http://melinda-mullen.fotopic.net/c1358481.html

I'm on Facebook, DH got me to sign up recently -because my sister
did- and now I'm there more than here... DS Josh started school
this year, we're Downunder the school year starts around the end
of January, so once we settle in a routine I should have more
time to do stuff. I dabble in several different crafts so I
don't end bored with any, if that sounds illogical - I'm Gemini.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol