Old February 6th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Default OT Can we have a roll call.

I'm here ... I live in the Pacific Northwest with my dh, two young adult
sons, and we share our home with two dogs and a cat.

I started reading r.c.b. in early 2007, and have only been beading /
stringing since then. Lately, I've been trying to do more beading than
reading or posting. I prefer bead weaving to stringing, and want to learn
brick stitch, square stitch, and looming this year. And I'm still practicing
herringbone or Ndebele, as some variations continue to be a challenge for
me.

I just started testing patterns for a bead pattern designer, and am also
working on squares for Jeannette Shenigan's breast cancer bead quilts
http://shanigansbeadshenanigans.com

Oh, and check out my contribution to the Beading for a Cure foundation
auction at
http://www.beadingforacure.org/galle...ery9Kathy.html and check out
the rest of the 2009 Gallery while you're there. These pieces will be
auctioned off through eBay beginning March 1. This was a fun challenge,
coming up with a piece based on the colors / beads provided in the kit. I'm
already looking forward to trying the challenge again this year.

Bead well,
--
KathyZ

"Shirley Shone" wrote:
This group is getting less and less postings lately. Just checking on
google it say that there are 938 people subscribed.
We must have a lot of lurkers.
Can we have some to de-lurk and can the regulars sign in.