Old March 29th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default A big show and tell from me...

Great site, Barbara. So much to read! You've been one busy grrl!

Side note: You going to B&B this year? I'm going, just to looksee, as all
my friends missed me going with them last year. Maybe we could connect and
you could have dinner and martinis with us some night. We get crazy wild
on martinis! lol We should all be there Thursday & Friday, maybe Sat. too.
Take care!

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
: Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:
:
: http://www.npcg.org
:
: Enjoy!
:
: --
: Barbara
:
: Bead & Polymer Clay Votary
:
: There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)
:
: http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
: NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com