Old September 23rd 05, 02:19 AM
Will Woodard

Default just stained glass

Sheesh! I didn't mean to get everyone started insulting each other. Maybe I
should have worded my original post differently... like, "I'm not into the
glassblowing, and kiln stuff but I love making stained glass windows/panels.
I'm a lazy ass, so would rather not sift through the stuff posted in this
group that deals with glassblowing and kilns. Is there a newsgroup where
people post only about stained glass? ....and not the glassblowing kind of
thing?" I'm getting the feeling that this group might be my best option.
I'm not looking for someplace to buy glass or supplies, just a place where
"stained glassers" post hints, and tips, .....ideas about making stained
glass panels, drawing patterns, etc. I can sift through the blowing, and
kiln posts if this is the only newsgroup where people post the stuff I'm
intereted in. It's cool. Thanks