Old February 12th 04, 08:44 PM
Margie

On 12 Feb 2004 20:23:08 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

Now I'll have to figure out how best to display all those wonderful
pieces of art glass.

How would YOU display them? How DO you display them?

I was thinking of putting some of my best ones in a small shadowbox type frame.
I think I'll mount them on peyote stitch of single-color, matte 11s covering
the entire back surface.

My mother used to collect thimbles. She had all manner of shadow type
boxes, some nothing more than cubicles and others more elaborate with
glass, some even had glass doors that opened for close viewing and
fondling pleasure. Hey, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
LOL Something along those lines? I'll have to run it past dh who is
very clever and creative in the framing department.

psst....mirrors....

Off to surf the web, I'll report back if I find anything interesting.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t