Old January 30th 05, 05:40 AM
JoAnn Paules

Katie -

I'm looking to order some supplies for a project because I can't get them
locally. Bobbybead seems to have everything I need for it. I assume you've
received pretty good service from them? (I'm not asking you for any special
favors - just a recommendation.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"katieW." wrote in message
oups.com...
Jan:

oh, ok! I was thinking you meant something else all together! What I
thought you were looking for was a brooch form: a rounded mesh form
that attaches to a solid base with a pin backing; I've seen them in
round, square, oval, and wreath shapes.

www.bobbybead.com has a bunch of filigree shapes, both in base metal
and in silver plate. Flowers, ovals, squares, diamonds, marquis, etc
etc. If you see things that you like on their site, let me know. I
would happily go get them with my wholesale discount and send them to
you. 20% better price, no tax, and better shipping.

Jan G wrote:
Katie, I went into the address below, then clicked on Filigrees,under
categories. Another page has been added since I looked and it is on

page
6. There are only 2 items there and it is called " Victorian style "

http://www.marketworks.com/store/def...cessoriessusan

Hope this helps,
JanNZ