Old January 27th 05, 03:38 AM
katieW.

Unfortunately, a lot of the big suppliers don't seem to be on top of
this trend. I have been searching high and low. The few I've found
are in the $6-$10 range, each. I've been experimenting with window
screen and wire, but it is still in the experimental stage.

I am going to the Intergalactic Bead Show the first weekend in Feb. I
will keep my eyes open. I know many people would like these! I will
also let you know if I find them online for a decent price.

Katie

Jan G wrote:
The Feb/March edition of Beadwork has instructions for a bow brooch

and
part of the material list for both sizes mention "2 oval filigree

disks".
I have been through four mail order suppliers on line, eg Beadbox,

FMG,
Shipwreck and looked in my Rio Grande catalogue.

They have filigree sterling silver but these disks are a backing and
surely the above suppliers would keep up with trends and brooches are

very
popular right now.A cheap source is needed.

Any help is appreciated,
Cheers, JanNZ