Old December 2nd 17, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default OT Finally Closing!

yeah!
Wishing you many years of happiness in your new home.

Ginger in CA
[email to respond if ]

On Friday, 1 December 2017 14:06:44 UTC-8, Night Mist wrote:
WABOOO!!!

Success!
The only glitch was the realtor's office not calling our agent to tell him the county confirmed the transfer. Thus we didn't get told where the keys were hidden until 4:30. Mind you they were in the second place I would have looked, but still...

We now are the proud owners of a structurally sound well insulated house with a hybrid furnace. Plus enough land to not only live on, but to make a living on, though that will take some time and work.

NightMist