Old February 16th 13, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
[email protected]

Default University Craft Project - Please Read.

Good Afternoon everyone.

We're a group of second year Journalism students at the University of Huddersfield and we could really do with your help.

For our project, we have decided to design a D.I.Y magazine aimed at people like yourself and we was wondering whether you could spare two minutes and fill out our survey?

This is simply for a university project and has no profit involved, just aiming to get a decent grade!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/DF5MC8G

Many thanks.