Old January 4th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Read your bill

I have a VISA debit card, and I don't use it all that much.
So if I happen to "hit the sales" on the Internet and run up
charges on US sites I usually get a very polite call from my
credit union (sometimes within 30 minutes!) asking if I am
home or in the US, because of the unusual activity. I find
that kind of reassuring.

Last time I laughed and explained that I was a quilter and
that all the charges should be on quilt stores. The lady on
the other end of the line came out with . . . . . . . yep,
you guessed it - "Oh I'm a quilter too!" We had a nice chat
and I recommended a couple of sites that were new to her.
lol

Lets face it - some quilt stores do have "unusual" names!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: Mary wrote: The poor guy at MC was tripping over his words
: apologizing to me and telling me that trying to charge
bogus funeral
: stuff was not unusual for LaLa Land.
: You're kidding, right? No, I guess you're not. Don't
you just know
: that the guys at Master Charge have seen some really
strange charges? Polly
:
:
: