Old January 16th 04, 09:15 AM
Christina Peterson

I don't know what the bulb it, but it has 5 loops of glass, each of which
(doubled) is about a foot. That's probably why there doesn't seem to be
much shadow. I'm trying to get another dozen pieces done for Anchorage, so
I haven't experimented much with photography yet. Actually I'm hoping Pete
will do the photography for me. The bulb pulls the same 100W as my regular
light but produces 250's worth, I'd guess. The damn bulb cost more than an
Ott light. The speed of my work has increased, with it, too.

Tina

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I just got some special, fancy 5100K (that's the "color rating", not the
price!) "daylight" bulbs to take photos by, and what a difference! Wow!

-Kalera

Mj wrote:

http://www.northernlighttechnologies.com/index.html

I couldn't get through a dark, dank Northwest winter without my light

box.
Well worth the investment I made two years ago.

Mj