Old January 14th 04, 10:52 PM
Mj

http://www.northernlighttechnologies.com/index.html

I couldn't get through a dark, dank Northwest winter without my light box.
Well worth the investment I made two years ago.

Mj
--
=================================
Marjean Cline

"Harry" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:10:35 GMT, "Christina Peterson"

wrote:

Pete just installed a light above my desk. He tells me it's 100 watts.

Of
course that's a unit of electricity, rather than of light. This is a
professional nursery light used to simulate daylight, and what a
difference!! I'm seeing it most with my beading. I can identify colors

of
glass and metal better, and even find the black holes in the black onyx
beads. And I have some Alexandite glass that's blue in natural light,

and
purple in
"indoor light". Blue under this light. Oh goody.

Tina

I was wondering where the light at the end of the tunnel went to.
It's at your desk! lol Just kidding. I am in the process of changing
all my lights to Reveals?

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw