Old June 22nd 04, 02:24 AM
Jenn Liace

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:05:08 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

Is there
anyone here who feels that way about another designer??

I'm rapidly getting there about both Marc Saastad (The Silver Lining)
and Just Nan. I must admit that I'm not into lighthouses and the
poppies and irises aren't my thing, but I absolutely LOVE the roses
(and I'm waiting quite impatiently for the lilacs I hear are
coming....) And Nan has some "misses" in terms of the things I like,
but I still run eagerly to her site for pictures whenever I hear of a
new one.

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace