Old November 30th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT I need a deployed

Michelle, I just sifted through 81 junk mails received today hoping to find
a message from you. Not here yet. If you can't by-pass the filters, I've
realized that we can simply send pralines to someone who's stationed in the
states. Christmas away from home in a Georgia barracks probably needs
something sweet. Polly

"Michelle G." wrote in message
Polly,
I'm sending an address for a wonderful soldier who started the "Iraqi
Bundles of Love" project; sending thousands of boxes of material and
sewing supplies to Iraqi. You can read about it on the website:
http://ibol.wordpress.com/
I know he would love your pralines and would definitely share.
Michelle G.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message ...

Our own near and dear in the military are all back in the states this
Christmas season. Praise God. I want someone to send pralines to
overseas
and it's getting to be time to cook and get them shipped. Do any of you
have a deployed kin that would enjoy (and maybe even share) candy from
'home'? I can provide character references since our pastor is new and
doesn't know me yet. Polly