Old November 24th 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT I need a deployed

YES ! YES! Mary, please. And hurry. It takes weeks to ship something
from Mississippi to our finest. We have to have a real address to mail
pralines or get rejected or tossed aside from I understand careful scrutiny.
My email address here is ridiculous. You can actually reach me at
bGobbledegookhgobbledegookmartin@cableonedotnet. Of course, remove the
gobbledegook and use a real dot. Wonder if that works? Please send me a
test email and I'll let you know if it gets here. Since the IRS and the
BallalohongaWalla treasury department are hoping for my email address, I
have to be very careful. The truth is, I have a serious assault with junk
spam and try to stay clear of as much as I can. Thank you. Sending a
happy moment to our own is an important special Christmas big gift for us.
Polly

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:19:49 -0600, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Our own near and dear in the military are all back in the states this
Christmas season. Praise God. I want someone to send pralines to
overseas
and it's getting to be time to cook and get them shipped. Do any of you
have a deployed kin that would enjoy (and maybe even share) candy from
'home'? I can provide character references since our pastor is new and
doesn't know me yet. Polly

I have a friend with a Navy daughter. Want me to ask for her address?

Mary in Rock Island IL