Old August 17th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara62

Default Wearing Jewelry

Hello, I am new on this posting. Just wanted to comment on not
knowing other
beaders. My town is very small and located, in Delaware. I don't
know any other
beaders here. The nearest MIchael's is 26 miles away. I order online
most of the
time.
Also, I wear little jewelry. Mostly, because I am allergic to nickel
and don't have piereced ears. Most earring backs seem to contain
nickel.
I did get to go to the Bead & Button Show for the last three years.
It was wonderful to
be around so many beaders. It has definitely helped to encourage me
and to try new things. There was a bead shop here but it closed up.
It was not very good and the
beads were expensive.