Old January 22nd 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

The only people that may have an interest in this is right here, so for
those that want to update their library on the cheap...
this 2 thick volume SGAA reference and technical manual, printed probably
10+ years ago, now theyy have it all broke up into sections, at 20-25 per
section, totalling $170. and not as complete as this is. 3 ring binder,
thick,(about 3 inches thick). I will send pictures if you post here
requesting them. I no longer have a need for this reference manual. $75
is my asking price, shipping is additional $15. If it is more than $15 I
will pay it, if it is less in actual cost, I will refund the overage.