Old August 30th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default People powered machines [was Got me a treadle!]

Patti wrote:
Oh, how lovely! Good for them (and you, for letting them!)
.
In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
My boys do it as team work! One turns the handle and the other steers
the material. It works ..... mostly. They successfully made a ragged
denim quilt for their dad with it.

It's easier to stop than my electric machine, even when the steerer
isn't in charge of the handwheel. We had no injured fingers on that
project. Next project will be a soft book for their cousin. Oh yes,
they also made an apron for Grandma.

Lizzy