Old March 1st 17, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Eterna Silk Floss

On 2/27/2017 2:09 PM, wrote:

I loved the Eterna silks but I believe ultimately they were swallowed
up by another company at the time many stitchy places suffered When
I knew I wasn't going to use them, I donated to my local needlework
guild and they were much appreciated.

I expect you will remember Lucille in Florida? She died some years
ago now but her album is still up at rctnp.

Or maybe someone here would like them. When Gillian (former member) was
cutting down on supplies, I bought her entire collection! She sent me
the cabinet she had them in and all.

--
Joan

See my pictures he