Old May 28th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Leaves and Vines bracelet

Thanks, Christine!

I love Bead and Button. I keep thinking I would love to get Beadwork, too,
but I haven't gotten to all the things I've wanted to try from my B&B's, so
I really don't need to subscribe to another magazine!! (I sure love to look
at the eye candy though!)

I took a class and learned the raised spiral, and then came home and started
trying patterns from B&B, gradually trying harder things. I also found the
basic stitches on line and learned brick, peyote, and herrinbone that way.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Christine" wrote in message

That turned out lovely Jerri...I probably have that issue of Bead &
Button :-) I feel bad that I have never really made anything from the
magazines I have...I think I really need someone to show me in person.
Actually, I could probably find something on YouTube now that I'm
thinking about it...

Best,
Christine

http://purpleponyart.artfire.com