Old November 21st 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Bella Rosa--done and pictures

Oh yum! That's something to revel in for sure!
Roberta in D

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:49:35 -0800 (PST), joan8904 in Bellevue
Nebraska wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/4120808318/

I've been saving pink/brown fabric for years, waiting for the right
pattern. And this is the result. I've posted a picture of the entire
quilt, close ups and a side view in my Flickr account. I'm
pleased. :

I also have there the finished (on the wall!) picture of OVER THE
RIVER and some new yarn I just got for a mystery shawl project. Yes,
knitters have mystery patterns, just like quilters.

joan