Old July 13th 17, 08:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Has anyone seen........

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the kind words, Joan.

Joan is the one who gifted me this lovely pattern and I've been having so much fun with it. I first did the hardanger heart in a violet colorway and just had it framed. I strongly considered making it into a pillow, but I have a young son and I was afraid he'd damage it...he's pretty rough on the stuff in our home.

I'm in the middle of stitching the pattern a second time in a garnet colorway, which I'll give to my mom for christmas.