Old March 4th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Mysterious birthday squisher

What a surprise! There was a mysterious brown envelope in my mail box
this morning and I couldn't figure out what I had ordered! There was
no return address and I could read the postmark. It was a blue
squishie for my birthday!!!! I'm sure it came from someone here
because I'm the only quilter in my group of friends and family and it
would never dawn on one of them to actually send me fabric. So,
whoever you are, you MADE MY DAY! Thanks!
Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/