Old August 2nd 03, 03:07 AM
Chuck

On 1 Aug 2003 14:18:31 -0700, (Fizbin) wrote:

My niece is about to give birth and it's my intention to make a
dollhouse for the new baby. Now I know pretty much what I am going to
do if it's a girl, but if it's I boy I am stuck. I cannot seem to find
a doll house kit appropriate for a boy. I saw a very nice castle, but
it doens't open up. If anyone has any ideas, or can point me to a
good source I'd appreciate it.

I don't recall the maker, but I am sure there are log cabin kits
available, as well as a general store, which could be turned into any
kind of store, really, like sporting goods, dry goods, hardware store,
auto parts, a Western Auto, Radio Shack...

A mountain cabin would be nice from the log cabin kit, or even Abraham
Lincoln's boyhood home. You could also go with something more rustic
like a hunting camp, a one-room schoolhouse, blacksmith's shop, or get
away from the tradtional "house" altogether, and go with something
like a tree house or an on-the-ground clubhouse.

Not only are there kits available, but you could also go with
something like Lincoln Logs to put together and design your own. They
could be glued/nailed together, to make it more permanent and stable.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget