Old May 22nd 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers

Default heat n bond or steam a seam?

I've found that Misty Fuse is good for not making things stiff, but it's
standard version comes without a backing, so it's not easy to copy
applique templates on to it, there are instructions on the pack and
various methods online, you definitely need an applique pressing sheet
and it's a fuss, but less fuss than all the stitching which you have to
do for almost every method!

It also doesn't gum up your needle, but I haven't had that problem with
other fusibles that I've tried, but then I've generally only done one
block at a time.

Cheers
Anne