Old November 16th 03, 01:03 PM
Roberta Zollner

Well done, Estelle! The world needs more quilters -you did a good thing :-)
Roberta in D, wishing I'd been there

"John Gallagher" wrote in message
I'm so pleased with myself. I just took my 1st ever workshop for Christmas
runners ,stockings, coasters and winebags etc. I made the worksheets and
designs and it was so rewarding as 2 of the Ladies had never done any
patchwork before!!Mind you I'm bushed. They all said they enjoyed it and
want to start up a little group in our village in the new year Sorry to
bother you all with this, but I feel very satisfied with my effort and to
think I couldn't sleep last night.lol! Estelle ( Great Britain!!) lol