Old September 4th 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Where have all the knitters gone ?

Linda i have made `quite` some Moebious [ in fact have one going on
just now ], many of my friends want one as a birthday present [!!!] .
I have seen this cast on , but i do my different .

i make a guage to know exactly how many stitches i need for my
Moebious ,than use a 1 size bigger needle than needed , for the cast
on , than when i turn the st to cast on the on the underside of each
st , i use the `proper` needle size,,, i always have a smaller Dp
needle ready to assist if a st gets `stuck` ...
If you never made a moebious and can crochet, maybe you shjould make
your first one in crochet !!!
When you knit it you knit in a & way ,,,,,,,,remember it might looks
that you work a bird`s nest,,,,,
mirjam