Old September 26th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laura

Default Extra! Extra!

Used to be a regular here on rctq, maybe five years ago. Participated
in some really fun swaps, including the baseball thing one summer.

In the years between then and now, I have been through divorce,
retirement, selling my house, a long haul move, another long haul move,
and yet another long move. I am staying where I am, right or wrong,
because danged if I'm going through another move any time soon!

To make a long story short, I used to keep my quilting fabrics (and
everything else associated, that I collected) in storage tubs. After
the first move, I bought barrister bookcases to put it in, then it got
stored for quite a while. Fortunately, no damage came from the storage
stint. Now I am refolding all these lovelies, and getting reacquainted
with them. I really have an alarming number of pieces that are too
topical for me to put in a traditional quilt, which is where I find my
focus these days.

I know it sounds weird, but if any of you are looking for a bit of
(think the pieces are all at least a yard) of topical fabric, let me
know. What I'm offering, if I can find something you want or like, is
to trade a yard I can't use for a FQ I can use.

Any takers? It's a trade, not a freebie, okay?

Laura, now in Montana (used to be Nebraska)