Old June 27th 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Leaving Town, Taking Stitching

Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/25/2010 10:25 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

I am also going up to New Hampshire; however we aren't leaving until
July 25th...God willing and the creek don't rise LOL.

WE plan to get up there Aug 1st,,, and start back home mid September.
All this month with highs over 90...and over 100 a couple of days, makes
me want to get out. Have you ever heard of tomatoes cooking on the
vine...that is what is happening to mine!

Gillian

Gillian -

Does that mean you'll be passing through Maryland...twice?? We should
plan a meetup at least once!

sue

I would love to, Sue. It will probably be on th way home in September.
We generally spend three nights at the campground in Woodbine...not too
far from DD in Mt Airy.

Given our druthers we would stay on Base at Ft Meade...much nicer Rv
park, much cheaper. However it is an hour away from Mt Airy. DD works
in Columbia..but need to see the girls.

If you want to email me a phone number...maybe we could have a bit more
time and have a gathering. I used to be floewn up by DSIL to take care
of the kids. They are far to old now....so that excuse is gone.

You can email me with info at gillmurray1 at verizon dot net.

It is the same daughter and family who are Lutherans in Damascus.