Old June 26th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Leaving Town, Taking Stitching

Joan E. wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:45 am, Donna wrote:

Planning on a visit with Cheryl. Maybe some shopping so I can carry
home more than I bring with me??? LOL

Color me green! Have a great trip, Donna!

Joan

I am also going up to New Hampshire; however we aren't leaving until
July 25th...God willing and the creek don't rise LOL.

WE plan to get up there Aug 1st,,, and start back home mid
September. All this month with highs over 90...and over 100 a couple
of days, makes me want to get out. Have you ever heard of tomatoes
cooking on the vine...that is what is happening to mine!

Gillian