Old June 25th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default ha**y dancing

On 6/22/10 9:51 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 6/22/2010 9:04 PM, Ellice K. wrote:
On 6/22/10 5:01 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

Gorgeous - just gorgeous!!!! Is this a companion piece for the Coraggio
Mermaid?????

Ellice

No, this IS the Coraggio mermaid! It was shunted aside awhile when I got
tired of that blasted over-one lettering. I'm so glad that part is over!!

sue

LOL- for some reason I thought you had either finished or done the
mermaids. Must be confused from some picture I looked at. That's my story
and I'm sticking to it!

Ellice