Old June 24th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default ha**y dancing

On 6/24/10 8:58 AM, in article
, "Nancy"
wrote:

On Jun 24, 8:51*am, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/23/2010 11:51 AM, Nancy wrote:

On Jun 23, 11:45 am, *wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:17 am, Susan *wrote:

On 6/23/2010 9:08 AM, Nancy wrote:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! *I can understand why you put it
aside for those over one letters. *But now it's all worth
it to have stuck it out and finished your "peas."

You've encouraged me to get page 2 of "Fractal 53"
done.

Nancy

Nancy -

I'm so glad it's been an encouragement. That's what we're all here for,
right? To help each other through the tight spots. Only another stitcher
can fully appreciate just what it means to set such a very particular
goal and meet it.

How many pages is "Fractal 53"? What was it about page 2 that made it
daunting?

It's 6 pages, all solid. Lots of confetti stitches. *It's not so much
page
2, but tiring of the same colors. * Even with the promise of a "small"
project, getting this page done, about 1400 stitches, has been like
pulling teeth. *I did manage to get several rows done yesterday.
With the temps promising to be in the upper 80s for the foreseeable
future, it looks like I may get lots done.

Nancy- Hide quoted text -

Bad form....but here's a link to Fractal 53. *Page 2 is the
upper 70 rows, the last 21 stitches.

http://xs-collectibles.com/detail.aspx?ID=1758

nancy

oh, my...that's a *bookmark*! You and I ARE gluttons for punishment,
aren't we?

And I've got two more in my stash. In fact, they were the original
order but the wrong picture was printed off with the chart for one of
them.
So, I got to pick another as a freebe for pointing out the problem.
It looked "easier" so I started with it. Needless to say, this
bookmark
WILL BE framed.

But the results will speak for themselves. (And we'll meet up someday in
the asylum.) VBG

Ain't that the truth.

Nancy

I'm going for a double OMG