Old December 4th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default I think it's time for a new round of

On 12/4/08 6:59 AM, in article ,
"Queencityxstitcher" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
What are you stitching?

I'm working on a Dimensions kit - Live Simply. I've replace the Mill Hill
Xmas sampler with this for my girlfriend next door. I need, well, peace and
quiet to work on the Mill Hill, I just don't have it. So she'll get it next
year.

I plan to finish the other as a no sew block that she can put on the screen
porch table.

Cheryl

I just finished "Noah's Ark" for DSis Christina's baby's room. I'm going
to stitch it into a banner. (and I haven't forgotten that I promised the
chart to Linda Wright) I'll post a picture later. I'm nearly done with a
thimble box and a needle tool roll. I have a sweater in the half
finished stage for DGS Kaito. I'm putting MP's "Lots of Love" back on my
floor stand because Cheryl I is waiting for the pattern after I'm done.

Bobbie V.

Maybe I can see Noah on Sunday then...

And mentioning the sweater reminds me that I need to pick a yarn for DD's
friend's scarf....

Well there goes the alarm for DD. Time to feed the next ones out the door.