Old April 6th 05, 05:32 PM
CNYstitcher

phooey....must have been all the chaos and silliness going on around
here for the past month or so...yeah, that's what made me mis them....no
contest?? now what fun is that?? or are you just pulling my leg so that
you can eliminate one of the competition??

Larisa

Jalynne wrote:
Wendy/Frood posted them the other day. No contest, though.

Jalynne - Queen Gypsy
http://www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne
Keeper of the Quilt for ME list and the RCTQ HUG recepient list

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 00:33:50 GMT, CNYstitcher
wrote:

DId I miss the post or are we all having spring fever??

Larisa, determined to win at least once sigh