Old July 14th 03, 08:01 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default Vs: Vs: Vs: JOHANNA, HILFE HILFE HILFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..now to my next question. Tell me the technique you did
it. Did you just knit 2 stitches together 4 times (I tried
that in both ends, in the end closer to me I knitted tbl and
in the other end I knitted tfl, but...I afraid it is not
enough or something) or how? I hope you get the point...I am
a bit out of this mess but at least I try to get in.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer kirjoitti
Pirjo,

Then you have to decrease 8 at the beginning and end of

the row. Now when I
knit a sweater and decrease for an armhole, I always did

it 8 at the beginning
of the knit row and 8 at the beginning of the purl row,

not on the same row.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora