Old October 6th 04, 12:09 AM
Paul Rubin

Hello Lisa,
We carry a lovely collection of prequilted fabrics in stock
at eQuilter.com at this link:

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/s.pl?k=prequilted

I hope that helps !
Sincerely,
Paul Rubin

http://www.equilter.com
Toll Free: (877) FABRIC-3
or: (303) 527-0856
Fax: (303) 527-0042

emove (Lisa) wrote in message ...
Joann's usually has some. But you can make it yourself. Just choose two
fabrics and sandwich batting or fleece between the wrong sides. Safety pin it.
Then use a sewing ruler to draw the first two lines for stitching. Then use
your walking foot and the little arm that comes with it to keep the lines
parallel to the original lines of stitching. It would only take about an hour
to make a yard or two. And it is exactly the way you want it.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place on-line that sold
pre-quilted doubled faced fabric. Similar to the fabric used in the
"Vera Bradley" bags.

Lisa in Florida