Old December 31st 03, 12:48 AM
Diana Curtis

How do you avoid the UFO trap?
Im trying to think of all the reasons any of my works has stalled to the
point where I put it on the shelf.
Ran out of steam, became frustrated with the project or ran out of
materials.
Didnt like the fabrics together.
The blocks went together badly.
Something else more fun came along.
How have you managed to keep on going when a lot of us have given up?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
You mean y'all don't just Finish your quilts because
Finished Is Good? Huh--go figure....

Ragmop/Sandy--I don't make UFOs ;-)

"AliceW" wrote in message
There was a very successful Yahoo group set up last year known as

FII2003
(Finish It In 2003). That group was so much fun we have set up FSM2004
(Finish Some More in 2004). This group is open to all. The plan is to
decide what you want to finish and/or start in 2004 and share that with

the
group either in an email or as a file. Then each month we share our
accomplishments - or not - with the group. We post pictures of our
projects, support each other through crunch times and cheer the finished
projects. I see that many folks are setting up goals for next year, so

if
you have WIPs and PIGS that you plan on finishing next year, feel free

join. You can reach the group by going to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FSM2004

If you need additional info on the group, feel free to email me at alice
hypen wurpel at comcast dot net.

Alice