Old September 16th 03, 01:17 AM
Heather Hill

Default NC bead group

delurking for a moment

Hi Heather, I am Linx, I decided to delurk to tall you about a new
bead society we just started. Our first meeting is Weds Sept 17th
(this weds) at the Bead Junkies bead shop in Mooresville NC. You can
view their site and directions to the store, or a map by going to this
website www.bead-junkies.com The meeting starts at 7pm, hope you can
make it, we would love to have you.

Linx
www.wearableartbylinx.com

Oooooh, thanks, Linx! That's a really horrendous time for me, but I'll
still try to make it. For the person who asked who the local bead shop I go
to in Charlotte is, it's Beadlush. They have a site at
http://www.beadlush.com Don't put a lot of stock in the calendar -
apparently that fused glass class has been cancelled several times due to
lack of interest. Grr.

I'd love to at least observe lampwork so I could decide better whether
that's something I'm interested in. I know we have several talented
lampworkers in Charlotte (beadlush sells some on consignment) but I haven't
gotten in touch with them yet. Reckon I should ask the owner to set me up.
Then, I could purchase all the equipment. Right after we paint the house,
buy a new couch, pay off the credit cards... Okay, never mind.

-Heather