Old August 1st 03, 05:05 PM
Graham Hadfield

Default Want to turn your family photo into a cross-stitch pattern?

JiGraH Resources do more than just printing family tree charts.

Would you like to create a unique gift for someone special? We can
create a cross stitch pattern from any photo you have for only £10
(GBP 10).

We usually have a scanner at fairs we attend so we can scan the photo
whilst you wait and it never leaves your possession.

Payment can be by Sterling cheque or PayPal - whichever is most
convenient for you.

For full details see our web page at http://www.jigrah.co.uk

Regards,
Graham.
html
THE SIG FILEbr
JiGraH Resources a href="http://www.jigrah.co.uk/" eudora="autourl"http://www.jigrah.co.uk//a - computer services & mail order products for Family Historians. bWe now scan books to CD.br
/bWe maintain the Official Page of the Derbyshire Family History Society at a href="http://www.dfhs.org.uk/" eudora="autourl"http://www.dfhs.org.uk//a and the official home page of Sir Thomas Tyldesley's Regiment of the English Civil War Society - given a Two Star Award by the Encyclopaedia Britannica - at a href="http://web.ukonline.co.uk/gj.hadfield/civwar01.htm" eudora="autourl"http://web.ukonline.co.uk/gj.hadfield/civwar01.htm/a .br
Alternative e-mail addresses: , and /html