Old November 19th 05, 01:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Block of the Month

Apologies to all who were waiting for this month's block: our service
provider was having some major problems this week leaving us with sporadic
web access. If you managed to download the block early, please reload: the
complete directions with corrections are now available:
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Next month: the last block in this series for those making the wall hanging
or lap quilt. We'll be giving assembly instructions. Those who decided to
"grow" the quilt by adding extra blocks will have to wait a few weeks for
the bonus blocks that will complete their quilts.

As always, your comments and questions are welcome. Do take a few minutes to
visit the gallery too, and stop back in a couple of weeks: we have more
pictures of your projects to add.
--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham