Old October 20th 05, 09:39 PM
Judy

Default Gunky iron

Maybe try some "Goo-Gone" if you have some handy.... You'll probably get
some residue (soapy water will take the slippery stuff off - then iron on
old muslin till you KNOW that it's gone.
I think maybe picking up a tube of Iron-Off by Dritz might be a smart
investment for the future, tho.
ME-Judy

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I was pressing on some Daisy Scout patches today, and grabbed a bit of
handy fabric to use as a press cloth. Ooops! The iron had some gunk on it
and it transfered to this lovely yellow sun fabric I have!

So, 2 questions. How do I clean the gunk off my iron, using only things I
have in the house -